AleXanderRybaK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Incursion part 2

3 posters

Go down

First Incursion part 2 Empty First Incursion part 2

Post  fairy.tales Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:23 pm

“Mr Rybak!” Eileen exclaimed and when he didn’t respond, she tired to offer comfort, but she needed to comfort herself really. “Here, your violin. I kept it safe…but it might be a little scratched, and your bow’s got teeth marks in it.” She said instead.

Alexander Rybak let out a choking sound. “I…what is happening, why is this happening?”

“We have to keep moving, we have to get out of here.” She said, locking the room door. A voice sounded in her ear and Eileen almost screamed before remembering the ear piece.

“Hutton, Hutton are you still there?” The voice said.

“Yeah, Danny listen, I need help. They’re still after us. I need to get him to safety. I need a way out of here!” Eileen said hurriedly.

“Yes, yes I knew you would need assistance, but I cannot send any backup! There’s a helicopter on the roof. That’s all I can do.” Danny, director of AIA said and there was the unmistakable sound of gunfire in the background. “I’m sorry, I have to go now.”

“No, no! You must tell me where I should take him! Danny?” Eileen spoke desperately into the device.

“I’m sorry, I have to go now. I’m sorry Hutton.” Danny signed off.

Eileen sat staring at the wall; never had she suddenly felt so alone.

“Are…are you okay?” Alex’s voice brought her back to the present.

“We need to get out of here now!” She said, sliding the balcony door open. “But first, please put these on.” Eileen shoved her bullet proof vest and neck guard at him. Alex gave her a questioning look and she shrugged. “Just in case.”

Outside on the balcony, Eileen measured the distance from the balcony floor they were standing on to the roof top with her eyes. It wasn’t so far, maybe five metres. She debated with herself whether she should go up first or whether Alex should be sent up first. In the end Eileen decided that they would both go up together, just in case Dmitri’s men were at either end, ready to shred them to bits.

“Come here.” She said to Alex and without question, he obliged. “Look, I know this has been pretty crazy, but I promise I’ll get you to a safe place, even if it kills me.” Alex laughed faintly. “Now, I need you to…need you to hold onto me. I’ll get us up to the roof.” Alex followed her instructions, sliding his arms around her. If it were not for the circumstances, the two would’ve looked like intimate lovers about to share a kiss. Eileen gripped the M9 loaded with the Maghook behind Alex and shot upwards. The claws sprung opened at the last minute, lodging itself on the edge of the roof.

“Hold on.” She said and clicked the button twice. The two were jerked upwards, the force almost dislocating Eileen’s arms from their sockets. She could feel Alex’s violin bumping against her back. The super nylon stopped abruptly and they both climbed onto the roof where an impressive looking sleek black helicopter waited. Alex laughed faintly again.

“I…I don’t suppose you know how to fly it?” He asked.

“I’ve tried once or twice.” Eileen replied, dragging him into the helicopter. She put on the radio headset and flicked some buttons, the propeller outside spun slowly because picking up speed.

“So talk to me Mr Rybak. How are you feeling” She asked, sparing a sideways glance at him while trying to manoeuvre the helicopter into the air.

“Honestly? I feel a little sick…this…this is really scary…why…why is this happening? Who are you?” Alex rambled on and Eileen was secretly glad of the distraction, the sick feeling in her stomach made her want to throw up. “You’re not a fan of mine are you?” He asked and she laughed.

“No Mr Rybak, unfortunately I am not.” Eileen replied.

Alex laughed in relief. “Thank god…’cause if you are a fan…I don’t know…that would be pretty crazy.”

“Yes, it would be pretty crazy Mr Rybak.” She replied, looking over to make sure if he was okay, to see if he was coping with the altitude.

“Call me Alex.” He said and she smiled and nodded as a way of offering reassurance. “So…who are you again?”

Eileen stopped still, dread flooding her body. “This is just too easy.” She muttered to herself. As soon as the words left her lips the helicopter rocked violently; impacted by a sudden sheer force. Eileen leant out the window side and immediately caught sight of Dmitri’s men on the rooftop, a menacingly large weapon in their possession. They fired again and the helicopter rolled to the left. Eileen flicked on the auto pilot, grabbing a baffled Alex out of his seat.

“We’ve got to get out…now!” She said, leading him to the rear of the helicopter where she found only one parachute. Eileen groaned inwardly and looked at Alex hard. She sighed heavily. “You’re not going to leave that behind, are you?” She said, motioning to the violin that he now held to his chest. Alex shook his head determinedly. Eileen swore and told him to stay put whilst she check on the situation. As soon as Eileen grabbed the controls, the windshield of the helicopter exploded backwards into the helicopter, fragments of jagged glass flew into her. Eileen brought her arms up to shield her face, feeling a sharp burning sensation in her lower abdomen. Eileen fell forward as the helicopter spun wildly, losing altitude as it plunged from the sky.

“Alex!” She yelled, crawling to him. Eileen strapped the parachute pack on his shoulders, told him to hold on and shoved them both out through the shattered windscreen. Alex screamed, gripping his violin. They were diving headfirst into the ground and Eileen tried to take in her surroundings, holding onto Alex for dear life. A familiar sight caught her eyes and Eileen almost laughed in relief before realising that she should’ve pulled the parachute the moment they left the burning helicopter. Pulling the parachute at this stage would result in broken bones at landing but Eileen pulled the cord anyway.

The ground was less than 30 metres belong when the parachute deployed and Eileen hastened to position herself between Alex and the ground to cushion his fall. The ground came up fast and Eileen was blinded by the pain, feeling her ribs crack as Alex fell on her; something sharp lodged itself into her abdomen. Eileen was exhausted and when she opened her eyes, she could see black fog cornering her eyes. The helicopter landed with a tremendous explosion, the heat wave rushing over them.

“Are you okay? Hallo?” Alex’s panicked voice brought her back and Eileen jumped to her feet, ignoring the pain. She looked around and heard a low engine of a car amongst the screams of neighbours from their houses.

Grabbing Alex’s arm, she dragged him to the nearest house where, with a click of a button on her necklace, the garage door opened. They both rolled inside, Eileen quickly pressing it shut again.

“Joe! They’re at the door!” She yelled, turning to Alex to make sure that he was okay.

Several seconds later, the door bell rang and a person named Joe Hutton answered the door, opening it no wider than 30 degrees.

“Yeah?” He asked groggily, a glass of milk in his hand, his eyes were barely opened and he stood slouching against the door frame.

“Police.” Eileen heard one of Dmitri’s men say. “We believe that there has been some disturbance in the area.”

“Oh yeah, like what? I’m pretty disturbed at the moment because I want to be in bed sleeping. Does that count?” Joe was rambling.

“No, we meant a crash at Ararat Park. It seems a helicopter crashed here and the passengers are now on the run. They are very dangerous. Are you sure you didn’t hear any explosion?” Dmitri’s men asked.

“Nah man. I crank up the volume on my I-Pod while I sleep. It’s Beethoven all the way man. I heard it’s supposed to make you smart.” Joe yawned.
Eileen listened, holding her breath.

“Do you mind if we search your house sir? These people are extremely dangerous.” They insisted.

“Nah man, if there were any intruders, old daddio upstairs would’ve known. He’s a cop man. You know, I ain’t supposed to be opening the door at night either dudes.” Joe leant against the door frame, scratching his head.

“Then…why did you?” They asked irritably, yet cautiously.

“Cause I thought that it might’ve been my girlfriend. But I just realised…I have no girlfriend…man not anymore!” Joe half sobbed.
“Uh…” Dmitri’s men were baffled and confused.

“Listen! I’ll tell youse how I lost her!” Joe whispered.

“Sir, we have to continue with our search, so perhaps some other day.” One of Dmitri’s men said, excusing themselves.

“Fine!” Joe spluttered angrily. “No one wants to listen to me!” He mumbled before slamming the door shut.

Eileen breathed out a sigh of relief and slowly led Alex to the living room.

“Holy crap! What was that all about?” Joe Hutton demanded as Eileen and Alex collapsed onto the sofa.

“Long story.” Eileen groaned before running upstairs to get changed out of her torn dress. She came back down five minutes later in more appropriate attire. “Thanks for the help by the way.”

Joe Hutton, however, did not reply, instead, his attention was turned to Alex who looked uncomfortable. Joe Hutton, instead of being groggy with sleep, stood straight, his shoulders held back confidently, with an air of command. Eileen ignored Joe, knelt down beside the musician and examined the graze on his arm.

“Ouch. Sorry about that.” She said, pulling an emergency first aid kid from under the sofa.

“What…what about you?” Alex flinched as the disinfectant stung his skin. “You look very hurt.”

“I’m sure I’m fine…” Eileen reply, applying a square of bandage onto the
wound.

“Let me take a look at you.” Joe said sternly. “Then after we finish, you can get Pete to sleep. Then we will answer your questions and fill you in Mr Rybak.”

“Joe! Peter was meant to be in bed hours ago! It’s almost three in the morning!” Eileen exclaimed.

Joe shrugged. “He screamed.” Was all that he said, motioning for Eileen to lay on the couch. Alex stood and Eileen stretched herself out on the cushy chair. Joe lifted the hem of her black t-shirt and swore; Alex went pale.

“Putting bandaids on a cut won’t heal it!” Joe exclaimed in annoyance. “Surely you know that! You’re with the AIA.”

Eileen shrugged sheepishly and cried out as Joe peeled the five blood soaked bandages off her skin. “There’s still glass in here!”

Without another word, Joe dumped the whole bottle of disinfectant on the ugly gash and Eileen stuffed her knuckles into her mouth.

Joe proceeded to clean the wound, picking out the fragments of glass remaining. Finally, when he was done, Eileen stood up, went to the dining room where Peter sat, watching the fish tank.

“Pete, I’m home. Eileen’s home now.” She cooed, taking his face in both her hands, making him look at her. “It’s sleep time. You must be very tired. Come on.” Eileen picked Peter up into her arms and he responded by wrapping his arms around her neck. Alex, watching from the living room, felt a chill run up his back at the sudden display of affection.

Eileen glanced upstairs where it was dark and lonely. She smiled at Peter and settled down on the corner of the couch. The strange little boy curled up perfectly to the shape of her body. Alex saw Eileen grit her teeth as Peter elbowed her wound by accident. Peter looked up at her expectantly and she smiled sadly at him.

“I’m too tired to play for you tonight, so I’ll just hum. Is that okay? Song from a Secret Garden, okay Petey?” She said, yawning before beginning the familiar tune. Peter squirmed, clearly unsatisfied, but Eileen still hummed. Before Alex knew, the tune was being played on his violin. Peter stilled and curled up tighter in the crook of her body. Eileen looked up and nodded gratefully. Without knowing why, Alex smiled back.

At the end of the song, Peter was sleeping soundly, but he was not the only one. Eileen had her eyes closed; a small smile on her lips and her breathing was even. Joe cleared his throat loudly and Eileen’s eyes shot open, scanning wildly around before realising where she was. Gently, so not to wake the boy, Eileen placed a blanket over him and laid him out on the sofa couch, stroking his hair affectionately.

“So…to business.” She said softly.

“To business.” Joe agreed and the two turned expectantly to Alex. He was taken aback.
fairy.tales
fairy.tales
Love it!
Love it!

http://www.myspace.com/rainbow_wannabe

Back to top Go down

First Incursion part 2 Empty Re: First Incursion part 2

Post  ღfαℓℓεη αηgεℓღ Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:55 am

great, great, great!!
ღfαℓℓεη αηgεℓღ
ღfαℓℓεη αηgεℓღ
Rookie
Rookie

http://www.prinkey95.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Judith Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 am

oeh, just as good as the 1st one:D
Judith
Judith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

First Incursion part 2 Empty oh geeeee

Post  fairy.tales Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 pm

oh geeee you guys are so niceeeee/wondering/AWESOME! thanks for all the reviews! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

btw...this is only the First Incursion. but i had to put it into parts because it didn't fit all in one post Embarassed

i'll try my best to make the next one just as exciting Smile

any creative crititism? Question
fairy.tales
fairy.tales
Love it!
Love it!

http://www.myspace.com/rainbow_wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Judith Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:18 am

uhm.. no, I'm not really good at ginving critismXD only when it is reaally bad..Razz
Judith
Judith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down